PCG Digital Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PCG Digital Marketing

Sort:

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCG Digital Marketing.

Interview

There were two phone interviews. The first was a surprise group call and the second was an individual call which was rushed. However, they never got back to me even though they said they would.

Interview Questions

• How will your past work experience help you be a successful intern?   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PCG Digital Marketing (Eatontown, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

emailed resume to current employee

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room to haggle. Stern statement regarding starting salary for position.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCG Digital Marketing (Eatontown, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy. They just talk to you a little bit about your experience and ask for a sample blog post. Afterward you might be subjected to a grammar test, but it's easy.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you're trying to do right now outside work?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCG Digital Marketing in November 2015.

Interview

I originally came in to interview for the Marketing Coordinator position. I actually really enjoyed this interview. After an initial phone call, I was invited in for an interview. The woman that interviewed me was super nice and her questions were thought provoking. I got a good first impression of the company. However, I realized I wasn't the most qualified for this position, so I was offered another interview in the social media department, which I have more experience in. I was really looking forward to this since my impression of the company was positive at this point.

After I got home, I received an email from someone in the Social Media department to schedule a phone interview. I responded that I was free the rest of the day (Monday) and Wednedsay. However, he asked if I was available the next day (Tuesday) between 9 and 11 am. I originally had plans to travel to see some friends for brunch all the way out in PA, but this interview seemed more of a priority so I agreed that he could call me between those hours.

Well, Tuesday came and I sat by my phone for those full 2 hours and didn't receive a phone call. I was a little irritated because I had cancelled big plans for this interview. I thought it was a bit unprofessional how this man didn't take my time and schedule into consideration at all. However, it was a busy holiday week so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and emailed him asking if he would like to reschedule. I never heard back.

What had originally been a positive experience, quickly turned negative because of this one unprofessional employee that didn't have the decency to contact me to formally cancel our interview or at least apologize for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• What's something about yourself that no one would know?   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCG Digital Marketing (Eatontown, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

They invited me in for an interview that consisted of two employees and was offered the job immediatley once i sent in an email thanking them. It was relatively straight forward

Interview Questions

• how long have i done social work for and in what fields are my specialties. I then was asked what skill set i view as my best. They asked about my portfolio too.   Answer Question