PRC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRC

1.5

Jumper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRC (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy to complete. Why do I have to go through this process just to find out a salary. Jesus piece.You guys are going to make me lose my mind if you dont stop this.

Interview Questions

• Too many interview questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRC.

Interview

computer personality test & written spelling and grammar exam. afterwards one on one interview with account manager and lead floor supervisors to see if personality matches team. very straightforward interview. Emphasizes family and team

Interview Questions

• familiarity with the army, famliarity with financial aid, college experience, experience with high call volume, customer service experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRC.

Interview

This job has been posted forever. It's clear they are using it to collect resumes for other positions.
    Why post 100K in the job title? I have interviewed in the past for another position with them. They are very pleasant to work with, however not the most seasoned especially in the private service sector. Everything was done via phone and email. Many rounds of interviews and numerous tests were required and I did very well each step of the way. The client decided to go a different direction which is common - this industry has every right to pick the age, gender, color, etc so that is understood and not taken personally.
    I had nothing but positive feedback from the recruiters. However, numerous other positions have been posted since then, and I can't get a return phone call or quick email response.

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRC (Omaha, NE) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Hired on spot. Not sure if it was due to an employee referral. Had to do a few things on the computer. read ..type etc. Easy interview process over all. Nice atmosphere. I don't have anything else to say about the interview. It was super easy and seemed to go smoothly. I was in and out in about half hour or so. No long waits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.