PSI Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at PSI Resources

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSI Resources (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

When I interviewed with the recruiter in their Downers Grove office, I determined I was not interested in the position mainly because I was not interested in working with this rude recruiter. She asked me why I came in, and that she didn't want me to waste my time OR HERS. Very rude recruiter, and, as a result, I withdrew my application.

Tina, the Managing Partner, apologized for my negative experience, righting this wrong.

Interview Questions

• As soon as I walked in, the recruiter said, "Hi. Where's your ID?" Very abrupt.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PSI Resources (Downers Grove, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

The recruiter called me and told me about the position and the firm. It sounded like a good fit so I met with Tina and she told me more. She had me do some testing and called my reference and set up an interview with the Partner within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• There was a question that she asked that made me really think, but I can't remember it off hand   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSI Resources (Downers Grove, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a face to face interview. The recruiter seemed genuinely interested in my background and job preferences, took notes and lined up an interview for the next week. I started working for PSI the following week.