Pacific Mobile Structures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Mobile Structures

Sort:

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Mobile Structures in August 2016.

Interview

Received an initial call from Director of HR to set up a phone interview with her and the CIO. The following week had a great interview with both individuals. While I didn't get the job I was happy with the process they communicated with me through the whole process and even sent me the email at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult project.   1 Answer

Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Mobile Structures in September 2015.

Interview

Short phone interview. Then they sent me an email which required me to give my references. Then they sent a giant questionnaire to all my references. Then they never called me, and when I called they gave no information about the position or the status of my application. I could have inquired again, but I accepted a position elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• It was just qustions clarifying the experience listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Mobile Structures.

Interview

The initial process was a bit slow but became very streamline once contact was made. The interview was both work experience and company values based. Interviewers had a lot of industry knowledge.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pacific Mobile Structures (Oakdale, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very prompt on getting back to me after submitting application and resume. Person who called to do phone interview was very possitive and professional. Again very nice to talk to a live person.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical. What stood out was how she represented the company and culture.   Answer Question

First Impression Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chehalis, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Mobile Structures (Chehalis, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

I received a phone call from the HR assistant to schedule an in person interview. Within that same week I interviewed in person with the Human Resource Director and Marketing Director. They asked me questions pertaining to customer service and my 5 year goals.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had to provide good customer service when it wasn't easy.   Answer Question