Page Traffic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Page Traffic Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Page Traffic

Content Writer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Page Traffic.

Interview

Interview process was similar to what was mentioned on their site. I was asked to do one writeup, typing test followed by the interview.

Once I cleared first round, I was called for the final HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much. Since I was a fresher it was fixed salary. Although I did got a hike later.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Page Traffic (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview process was absurd, I think the interviewer just knows about Chetan Bhagat. She asked my things which were not relevant to my skills. She even didn't took any grammar test. Asked random questions about SEO.

Interview Questions

• Who is Chetan Bhagat?
      How many novels he has wrote?
      1 Answer

Senior SEO EXECUTIVE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Page Traffic (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First HR called me on phone and took my telephonic round then I was called for two rounds.
    ON Day 1: I gave SEO test and Face to face interview
    ON Day 2: Document verification, final round and job offer

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to latest SEO updates/changes
      Also asked how to optimize a blog post and ecommerce product page
      Answer Question

Senior SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Page Traffic (Noida (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

IT was pathetic they take each and every confidential information about you. They want your all company letter as well original certificates for verification , They committed that they will select after vrification , But they are very cunning

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Page Traffic (Noida (India)).

Interview

They call you, and never turn up on time.
    So I had to wait a good 25 minutes in the afternoon, an extremely humid one, and then finally their majesties decided to grace me with their presence.
    Pathetic management.
    And you have to really untangle the jumble of words that the HR tosses out. I really do not what else to expect from Chetan Bhagat fans, but if you claim to be as awesome as you are, pls buckle up.
    Oh, sorry. You can't. You are the stagnant, dirty river. No use at all.

Interview Questions

• The basic ones.
      I think the only author they know of is Chetan Bhagat. They keep asking if you have read his books. And by the grammar skills I see here, I guess they re-read his works a few times over.
      I hope they could at least decipher what he was trying to say.

When I mentioned the book I like, the look on their face was priceless! it was like I started blabbering in Latin or something. That's how low their standard is. And the worst pat is they are just not able to clean of the filth. Or even trying to do so.
      Answer Question

Online Digital Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Page Traffic (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

First, there was an Telephonic round with the HR, then after qualifying that round there was an Written test based on the Job type, after that then there was an HR cum Personality Test round, after that there was an Skills Test on System,then there was an discussion round with senior level management, after that there was an skill test again and after completing that skill test there was a final round with the HR and Head of Employee Relations, then was given the offer letter for the same.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Page Traffic (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

There was call and then a personal face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Will you leave the organization as soon as you find a better option?   2 Answers

Negotiation

it was good. they agreed to some of my points and i did the same.