Palladia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palladia

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Palladia (Bronx, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Extensive and detailed interview; the individuals who eventually became my supervisors were very thorough in describing the position and what to expect from our client. What I found most useful was the immediate rapport that developed during the interview. It was refreshing to be viewed as a professional colleague in that early stage. Eventually, I was hired, and realized it was authentic.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palladia (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

My interview was very comfortable and the process. II was scheduled only for 16 hours a week, hoping for and advancement for a full time position during the year I was employed with Pallidia. The inter process had me excited.

Interview Questions

• My experience as a Case Manager   1 Answer
    • If i had accomplished my Masters Degree.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only 16 hours per week (PT)

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palladia (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

This processwas quite simple I interviewed with H.R. Then I interviewed the progran CLinical supervisor then on to the facility director. This was a very simple process the drug test was on sight VIA swab.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this agency?   1 Answer