Panama City Rescue Mission Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panama City Rescue Mission

Candidate Interview Review

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panama City Rescue Mission (Panama City, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

I had gone through their recovery program, and while there, you work for the organization. After completing the program, I was offered an internship as a volunteer coordinator. Once my internship was over (three months at $125/week), I was offered a staff position. However, I had to work three months as a staff-in-training at $150 week. I didn't really have a formal interview. They had been pleased with my performance in volunteer coordinating. Approximately two months after my staff-in-training for volunteer coordinator, I was promoted to events manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with persons who are still students in their recovery progfam.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what I would make -- everyone who goes through their recovery program an offered an internship and/or staff-in-training position, earn the same amount no matter what position you are offered.