Panzer Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panzer Solutions

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panzer Solutions (Norwalk, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter called me up and asked for my current salary and then asked how much I wanted. I pointed out that he called me up for the job, and I said "name a price." He did and he sent me a right to represent form. The real interview would be with the client.

Interview Questions

• What annual salary do you want to work on a W-2 with benefits (health insurance)?
      What was your previous salary?
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panzer Solutions (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Got calls from several different recruiters, multiple times a day for jobs strews all across the country that didn't match my skill set or meet my needs. They offer no benefits, no per diem nor follow-up on the submission. Can't speak to any manager, to get the calls to stop. Panzer is nothing more than a 'paper mill' and they don't care who's time they waste.

Interview Questions

• What's your visa status.   1 Answer
    • Are you in you're email and can you respond now?   1 Answer
    • How much would you like to make?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panzer Solutions (Columbia, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

I walked in at 9 am there were at least 20 people waiting for the same position (assistant manager). Come to find out we all wasted our time and energy to find out that it was for a sales position.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Panzer Solutions (Suwanee, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was typical phone then follow up with the diect client. Very good at following up after client contact. Contact after the initial call was good and prep for face to face was also good. I would like to have met the panzer resources face to face. I would suggest doing research on the final client brfore meeting them.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience with sdlc   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Received an email from a Panzer recruiter with an extremely vague job description.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was the one I asked the recruiter to clarify what the client was specifically looking for.   1 Answer

Senior Bench Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panzer Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It is too Worst, They don't Ask the Relevant Questions for which we have applied for They ask irrelevant questions takes interview & they don't give the feedback before coming to interview calls so many times after interview no call at all.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience in your field   1 Answer