Parts Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parts Authority Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parts Authority

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parts Authority in December 2014.

Interview

An HR generalist contacted me directly and set up an interview with the head of their tech department. I was told not to wear a suit, so I wore good pants and a polo shirt. Their tech office is in a back room of their warehouse They interview process was VERY informal. The head of technology there didn't ask any technical questions but rather attacked my job history liking people who stayed at one place for longer periods of time than are customary nowadays, including in technology. He even answered a call in the middle of the interview, and mostly screamed obscenities in his dialogue on the phone. The developer in the room was at least trying to take it seriously, talking about how behind in technology they were (using PHP 5.2 and Python 2.4), but it was still pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• You have a sense of humor, right? (Serious question I was asked)   Answer Question

Senior Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville Centre, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parts Authority (Rockville Centre, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by one technical person and one non-technical person.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about fixing a problem specific to their business.   1 Answer