Peak Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peak Enterprises Interview Questions

Interviews at Peak Enterprises

1.8

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises.

Interview

First and foremost, this company flat out lies to you about a) the position you are applying for (no matter how fancy they dress up the title, it's all SALES) and b) the company's actual business activities. Straight up: they do door to door sales of Direct TV/AT&T. But inquire about this in the interview, you'll receive a borderline belligerent lie of a denial.

Secondly, they use the High Pressure Interview, i.e., are deliberately dense and antagonistic during the interview in order to test you and see how well you deal with challenging (read: ridiculous) situations. The interviewer will rarely look you in the eye and will act as though s/he has no idea what you're talking about, occasionally writing huge notes in red in their notepad with giant question marks. They will attempt to find fault with something you say and verbally attack you to see if you buckle under rudeness. They will just generally give you an unpleasant experience and you'll have the most uncomfortable conversation of your life.

Junior Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises (Norcross, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a giant waste of time. This is a door to door sales job and they only tell you that once they get you in their office.

The job descriptions never point that out and why would they? Door to door sales has a high turnover rate.

They're looking for anyone with a pulse and they'll string you along until you realize that there is no upward mobility.

Do yourself a favor and skip this one.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me what you're currently doing.

Q. Do you have customer facing experience?

Q. Why do you want this job?

Q. Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises in October 2017.

Interview

I was called shortly the day after I submitted my resume and asked immediately to come into an interview with the business owner. I told the recruiter my current position and comp along with my salary requirements. She made it seem like those were absolutely within reason. Upon further investigation through glass door and other online sources. I came to the same conclusion that many others have. This is 100% commission door-to-door sales. Meaning that you have to drive your car to their office every day and it was sales kickoff meeting and then drive out to your respective territory and knock on doors all day rain or shine. I do not understand how companies like this still exist in 2017. Absolutely, sickening that these people pray on business professionals like myself. I fear for the people who do not know better than to just walk blindly into an interview. Do not under any circumstances go to any interviews for this company. They are a farce.

Interview Questions

• can you come into the office right now to meet with the owner?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Ah, guy was very cocky and rude. I was told we'd be talking about the position, salary, etc. He spent the entire time talking aggressively. Oh! He interviewed another guy with me at the same time. We both asked about salary but when asked, he said interesting that the HR manager would say that to us. IT'S ALL BULL. There is so Assistant position or other positions they make up, its cold hard sales for Direct TV. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

Peak Enterprises Response

Feb 18, 2019 – Human Resources

Everyone, from our entry-level sales representatives to our Director of Human Resources, is very enthusiastic about what we're accomplishing for our clients and the fact that we're able to grow and... More

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises (Norcross, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted 2 days. Like some other reviews have said, the title of the internship is misleading and are all basically sales positions. Your pay is commission based and you go door to door selling AT&T services. The interview didn't seem too difficult. The first day you meet an interviewee asking about your personality and just getting to know you. The second day they ask more about your qualifications. If you pass both days, they make an offer after your second interview. I chose not to accept the position because of the type of work it was as well as the hours. They make you work 11-8 M-F and 9-5 on Saturdays.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises.

Interview

Your first step is to make sure you have an effective job description for each position in your company. Your job descriptions should reflect careful thought as to the roles the individual will fill, the skill sets they'll need, the personality attributes that are important to completing their tasks, and any relevant experience that would differentiate one applicant from another. This may sound fairly basic, but you'd be surprised at how many small companies fail to develop or maintain updated job descriptions.

Interview Questions

Peak Enterprises Response

May 24, 2017 – President

Thank you for your feedback, we always welcome constructive feedback that allows us to improve on our services. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises (Norcross, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process only took a couple of days. I saw the job ad on craigslist and sent my resume to the email listed on there. I got a call a couple of days later asking why I decided to apply to Peak and was told to come in for an interview. The interviewer briefly described what the job consisted of, who their clients were, and asked if I played any sports. He told me that he just wanted to put a face on my resume, and told me to come back for a second interview. On the second day, I met up with another interviewer and he explained how the company advancement worked and how the pay worked. (100% commission)
    After the briefing, I filled out a questionnaire asking questions like what is success, and met up with the first interviewer for the final "interview". He answered any remaining questions I had and offered me the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Drove an for an hour and a half for 3 minute interview. They wanted to put a face with the resume? Complete waste of my time. I have to have 30 words, but I can't say anything else because there wasn't really an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises (Norcross, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Showed up in a nice office building, everyone dressed very professionally. Asked to fill out a simple form and have my resume. I then get taken into a smaller office where I have my interview. I was surprised at the rather unprofessional demeanor of my interviewer who would often response "No [Insert Expletive]" in an impressed way after glancing over my resume. Careful though, they never told me this was door to door sales basically until I got there.

Interview Questions

• Pretty generic questions:
      Why do you think we should hire you?
      What are your qualifications?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Enterprises (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Easy interview but the job is misleading. They never tell you it's a sales job until they hire you. I decided to go through the entire interview process all the way to a working interview where myself and another guy rode with a lady to see day to day what she does. 1st we meet in Norcross then they sent us to Flowery branch to do door to door sales trying to sell AT&T cable. We were out there until 8pm then we drove back to Norcross to talk about our day. The entire day was a waste but I really felt bad for their actual employee she is being used and doesn't even realize it. They make you put a bunch of miles on your car with no reimbursement they tell you to claim it on your taxes and then it's commission so if you don't make a sale you go home empty handed. Definitely not a marketing job. Only do this job if you are looking to get into sales and you don't have many bills to pay otherwise look elsewhere.