People United for Christ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at People United for Christ

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at People United for Christ (Upland, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Talked to an HR person, then the two department heads. 2 seperate interviews. if you sucessfully pass the first one with the HR person, they will call you back later and you will get interviewed by the two department heads. They ask about your schooling and if you plan to attend, and your plans on how long you are going to stay with the company. They will also ask you about your available hours and what shift you would like to work you should say any shift, as they are hiring you to specifically to work a certain shift, no doubt.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here...What experience do you have...If you were an animal, which would you pick? What would you do in X situation? What is your strongest quality? What is your worst quality? How much have you been paid at your previous job?   1 Answer

Donation Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People United for Christ (Upland, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied for position, with a week I received a phone call for a phone interview. Right after that, the interviewer scheduled a in person interview with the HR manager and the dept manager.

Reader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at People United for Christ (Upland, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

You meet with a supervisor, and then their supervisor. They need to weed out people that aren't that great. They ask you if you know anything about the company.