Perdue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.2

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cromwell, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perdue (Cromwell, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

Short interview with all maintenance management separately, not very focused. Very little inquiry into ideas and thoughts on improvement. Management seemed to be going through the required motions and appeared to already have their minds made up before any interviews started.

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perdue (Bridgewater, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a very simple interview. I was asked what all I knew as far as purchasing and how much Maximo training/experience that I had. He went over everything that the job entailed. He told me that I was qualified but, a lot of people that were qualified had signed up for the job. He wished me luck.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I knew anything about Maximo   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perdue (Clemson, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. The person who interviewed me was younger, which was nice. The interview was thirty minutes. I was very nervous beforehand, but once it started I actually got less nervous because of the atmosphere of the interview. I actually enjoyed the interview. I was asked about six questions, and then was able to ask around three myself.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Perdue (Perry, GA).

Interview

It was kind of challenging but rarely easy. They asked about my work history on my last jobs and I couldn't believe the said u was the strongest candidate for the job. After that they shook my hand and I took the drug test and just like that u was in.

Interview Questions

• Q: what brings you here to Perdue?   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perdue in March 2016.

Interview

On campus interview. Got selected for the on site interview. They went great. Never received a feedback. The worst part was that they never reimbursed my on site interview car and food expenses. Sent the HR multiple emails but she claims that the check has been sent. It's been over an year and never received my reimbursement. I am glad I didnt end up working there. Clearly, this is very unprofessional and unethical. Do not recommend applying.

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perdue (Salisbury, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online took about 2 weeks to hear from HR. Had an onsite interview in Salisbury Maryland. Very informal interview, senior management just wanted to get a feel for who you are.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on your free time?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perdue (Salisbury, MD).

Interview

Was set up by former employer to be taught a lesson. Very few questions asked but a whole lot of opinions given to me that openly came from my old employer. It was made very plain to me that I was not ever going to be given a chance at the job and I was brought there to be put in my place.

Interview Questions

• You know, you really don't want this job as it requires over 90% travel. I don't think you really want it.   1 Answer

QA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perdue (Gainesville, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview was an interview with potential boss via phone. This potential boss tried to make things extremely informal. Once I got the all clear from this interview, they flew me out to the facility. At the facility I encountered a 4-hr tour, lunch, and casual interviews throughout the day with a total of 4 people.

The interview process was easy, very informal in fact. Just be yourself and you will be fine. Also, please wear appropriate interviewing attire...this does not consist of jeans and a button down shirt.

During your on-site interview, please ask for a Job Description! The Job Posting, the one you applied for, does not have all the pertinent information relating to what the job actually entails. I can tell you that even though you are applying for a management position, you are still required to work on the line and do the heavy lifting and movement that your employees would do. The job description lists that as a "worst case scenario" (according to HR/corporate), a management position still is required to lift up to 60 pounds; however, this is not posted on the job posting you applied for nor do they send you to a paid physical that checks/verifies that you can do the job.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked what I thought about the facility - needs repair - and to repeat back what was on my resume. No "out-of-the-box" questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to slightly negotiate. Please read other paragraph for more information.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perdue (Georgetown, DE).

Interview

I was a long process, 4 different interviews. They are very concerned that your the right one for the job and tier not making the wrong decision. The managers are great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Your able to negotiate your salary. Perdue is all about their people. If your not happy their not happy.

Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perdue (Salisbury, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back within two weeks about setting up an interview. Perdue flew me out to Maryland for the interview. Interview was five separate interviews with five different employees. The interviews were laid back and smooth. They made me feel comfortable. More like trying to get to know who I was rather than grill me with questions. I accepted another position with another company, so I told Perdue I was no longer in the running for the position.