Perdue Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

In Person15%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Perdue

Application

I interviewed at Perdue

Interview

The interview process was time-based and flowed very well. All the interviews were with 1-2 people in the room. The questions were situation-based and required a response using the STAR method.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the next 3-5 years?
    Answer Question

Perdue

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Perdue in Oct 2020

Interview

Due to covid, the whole interview process was done online by videoconference. The whole team was very professional and that made the process easy. There were 3-4 30 minute interviews with upper management.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to experience and thought process before taking a position in the market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Perdue (Clarksville, TN) in Feb 2020

Interview

Average, not any different from anywhere else. They ask you about your previous experience and a few idealized scenarios. They give you the typical employer/employee legal paperwork. Then they show you the meat packing facility.

Interview Questions
  • What's one thing you could do to improve a relationship with a employee

Perdue

Application

I interviewed at Perdue

Interview

Pretty informal interview, general interview questions with a get-to-know-you style. There are two panels and a presentation is involved. I gave them my resume and they asked questions based on that. We really all just had a conversation.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Perdue (Westminster, CO) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interviews took 4 weeks. First round was a one hour Skype interview and second round was a two hour in person interview at the Westminster office. The people I interviewed with were fine; however, after the interview I took the time to write a thank you email and never received a reply or any acknowledgement whatsoever. This was a bit off-putting as I had taken a large chunk of time to go through the interview process. I was told that they wanted someone to work in Denver; however, I learned that they hired someone who was willing to relocate to Maryland. During the interview process I was never asked if I would be willing to relocate so I felt like the entire process was a bit misleading.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perdue (Monterey, TN)

Interview

Brief phone interview with the Business Unit Leader, a week and a half later I had an interview with the Business Unit Leader and HR head, and a 1 on 1 interview with an Ops Manager at the plant; also given a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions
  • As someone coming out of school, the people underneath you will have more experience than you; how will you handle people challenging you?

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Perdue (Salisbury, MD)

Interview

Pretty quick interview process view the plant take a drug screen. Pretty easy people to talk to down to earth really not all stuck up and un approach able and the background check was easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Perdue (Georgetown, DE) in Sep 2018

Interview

Recruiter sent me an email about it being a potential match. I applied, the recruiter called, then then there was a phone call with hiring manager, followed by an on site interview with plant team, VP of engineering, and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about challenging projects you managed.

Perdue

Application

I interviewed at Perdue

Interview

Very friendly, specific questions about the job, three rounds in total with department director, manager and HR, one to one interview in each round, the last round is on site

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you have to contribute to the department?

Perdue

Application

I interviewed at Perdue

Interview

This was probably the best interview I have ever had. It was so comfortable for me it felt like more of a conversation than someone hounding you questions. She was super nice and seemed like she was genuinely interested in me and it made you feel really good. (Just had the interview today and haven’t heard back yet)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews