Perfetti Van Melle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perfetti Van Melle

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfetti Van Melle (Erlanger, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

online test, phone interview, two in-person interviews. the HR woman was straight by the book with questions that probably came from her HR textbook in college. The most bizarre part was that one woman talked about how she'd given up her dream job somewhere else to be closer to family. She didn't really seem excited to be working there. She did apologize for being late for my interview and keeping me waiting. Everyone was polite and they give you free candy in a goodie bag when you leave.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfetti Van Melle (Erlanger, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, 3 one hour interviews with employees in Marketing Group. Some used the "star" interview method. They were all very detail oriented. I also got the feeling that they liked the brands but not necessarily the leadership.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfetti Van Melle in August 2016.

Interview

Just in one week: application, interview with management and I've got job offer. Management was fair and consistent in deployment of vision and tasks to achieve. Screening was for two positions. I met human resources and executives, too.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to achieve targets?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perfetti Van Melle (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews before the online assessment. The first was a competency interview and the second was a technical interview although most of the questions at the second stage was CV based. The online assessmentconsist of a personality test,numerical,verbal and cubiks diagrammatic test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you tried to persuade others to take your view   Answer Question

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perfetti Van Melle (New Delhi (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test Group Activity Personal Interview followed by medical fitness test The first would be technical follwed by HR and the final round would be with the Director/MD, They prefer poeple with good attitude, humble behaviour and street smart tendency

Interview Questions

• Basic Aptitude and Attitude evaluation   1 Answer

Accountant Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palaió Fáliro (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perfetti Van Melle (Palaió Fáliro (Greece)) in September 2008.

Interview

The initial contact was made by a friend who works there. The first interview was with the Account's Dpt Supervisor, the questions were relatively easy. After a month i met with the HR manager who was extremely polite and kinda led the interview and afterwars with the Financial Manager who was more professional but we also talked about general matters.