Pharmasave Drugs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pharmasave Drugs

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Invermere, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmasave Drugs (Invermere, BC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Because they knew me from a previous employer, they called me, and we had a very casual interview. It was quite brief, because they wanted me. Sometimes it is really nice living in a small town.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? The questions were all very reasonable, but I do not recall the details. It was such a whirlwind, because I got a phone call from one of the owners on a Friday, and on Monday I was interviewed, then 2 weeks later, I was there!   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told the person who was interviewing me, what I was making at my current employer, and without even a hesitation, he counteroffered a dollar more per hour than I was already making.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pharmasave Drugs (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Just a casual job, no set hours, management changed all the time,the interview took like 5 minutes.Basically they would hire you as long as you look decent and being a female

Interview Questions

• your hours are not set ,are you ok with that?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pharmasave Drugs (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview

Nothing much, I asked if I could work. they asked for my experience I told them about my volunteer experience as a tech and then they tested me for a week and said i was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you cope with stress when there are a lot of patients?   Answer Question

Casher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney Mines, NS (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmasave Drugs (Sydney Mines, NS (Canada)) in October 2007.

Interview

Great atmosphere, more or less just asked me a couple questions and I was hired

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work 9 hour shifts without a break?   1 Answer
    • Do you know what a 649 is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much negotiation