Phil Long Dealerships Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phil Long Dealerships

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Phil Long Dealerships (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Had to sit in managers office for 20 I was on time he was late wasn't thrilled they lowballed me an offer and I immediately lost interest kept getting uninterrupted

Video Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phil Long Dealerships.

Interview

This is for AdPro 360. The interview was two hours long, including a "test". It went well and the hiring managers seemed pleasant enough at the time. For the test, you were expected to put together a car ad in an hour and then they reviewed it with you, questioning why you made the decisions you did. I was told they'd let me know either way within a couple days, but I never heard from them again - even after a polite follow-up. I don't expect communication after applying, but I do expect a follow-up when I take 2 + hours off work for a lengthy interview and test. In fact, he spent a lot of time going over my test and discussing the perks of working there afterwards, so the complete radio silence is baffling. In any event, it could have been a positive experience had they just followed through with communication.

Database Developer and Report Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Phil Long Dealerships (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

This was a very frustration interview. From the initial introduction the interviewer appeared to be distracted and uninterested. As it turned out they had no intention of hiring me and wanted to interview me to "see what I would say to change their minds". I thought it was very unprofessional and a waste of my time. I took a vacation day to prepare and be a the interview. In addition the recruiter, Robert Half, would not return my phone calls after the interview because I had expressed my displeasure of them wasting my time.