Picture Me Portrait Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Picture Me Portrait Studios Interview Questions

1.8

Photographer/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios (Elk Grove, CA).

Interview

I walked in seen they were highering dI'd a test online she called me back we did a phone interview then scheduled a face. To face interview she just asked about my experience and I got hired on the spot she took down my information and signed some papers and I waited for my schedule the next day.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience with customer service   1 Answer

Studio Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios.

Interview

Brief, to the point, not extremely professional, but I was asked simple questions, prompted to do simple math, and asked about my work history. We ended the conversation talking about our personal lives.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios.

Interview

You will be asked to do a phone interview which will be very casual. If you're a mother thats a plus but your schedule will vary so if your children are young have someone on call to babysit. The 2nd interview will be in person mines was very lax.

Interview Questions

• Sell this pen (or whatever miscellaneous object is around)   Answer Question

Studio Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios.

Interview

Very easy, if you have ANY photography or sales experience. The company is desperate and because of poor management, will hire just about anyone. I was hired based entirely on my resume. There was no "interview" to speak of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for at least $1-$2 more per hour than you think you should. If you are applying for management, ask for at least $11.00 p. hour...

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios (Thomasville, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

I knew the hiring manager personally. I interviewed for a seasonal associate and got the job a week later. But then I was thrown into being manager after 4 days, I did not like that, and I still have to call her up and ask her questions everyday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I knew her so there were no negotiations.

Studio Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios (Richmond, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

I put in the application online, got called about 2 weeks later. Once i got there the studio was kind of busy. My interview was at 11am. I didn't speak with the manager until 12:30pm. I was hired on the spot. She told me about the company and what I would be doing. We later did all my paperwork. My interview ended around 2pm.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

MIT Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palestine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios (Palestine, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application for the Manager in training position for this company after seeing it listed on snagajob.com. The day after I applied I got a call to come in for an interview for the MIT. When I get there the interviewer tells me that she was sorry that it was not for the MIT position and was just for a regular associate. I said okay you didnt have to lie though. She said she had to tell me that cause she knew it would get me in there because she had to get someone hired by the end of the week or she'd get in trouble. I told her that we just need to stop because I was not interested in $8/hr for less than 15 hrs/wk. She keeps going and tells me about their policies-and after everything she said it was "do it or your going to get in trouble." I stopped her again and told her that I was not interested and seemed to be too much 'trouble' for me, she still had the nerve to tell me she'd let me know at the end of the week if I got the job or not-I told her not to bother because I was not interested. She said talk to you later! What a rip off- do not lie to a potential employee to get an interview. Please this company is a joke-and if you don't follow their rules-you'll 'get in trouble'

The interviewer lied about the position.

Studio Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios (Ames, IA) in June 2012.

Interview

This interview process was nothing like I expected. It was quick and informal and she didn't ask the normal questions a great employer would. She gave me a worksheet and said cuss words a lot. We did the interview in the McDonald's in the Walmart.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a "difficult" or "unexpected" question. She was just brief and informal and asked about experience and said that everything can be taught so you could have no experience and be hired. Great first job but be sure to keep looking for others.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The website for the job said the pay would be 10 dollars and up but she offered me 8 dollars and hour but I said I was looking for a bit more. She said "ok you will get paid more if you work here" and she put $8.25. Not a lot but it was an ok start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

online application, phone interview, in person interview, 1 week paid training

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Picture Me Portrait Studios (West Bend, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Long, long, long survey. Got a call for an interview a few weeks after. Knew the manager personally so got the job pretty easily.