Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pinnacle Staffing Solutions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinnacle Staffing Solutions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Staffing Solutions (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

My experience of working with Rhae from “Pinnacle” was exceptional. She provided an approachable and professional service. She was attentive, helpful and patient. Highly recommended and hope to work with the company in the future.

Human Resource Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Staffing Solutions (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I did some skills assessment tests online and then they called me for an interview. The interviewer was a very kind woman and I felt very comfortable, no stress or fear. I guess I did well. Unfortunately, someone else was more prepared them me.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my straightnesses and weaknesses, what I like to do, why I sent my resume to that position.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

General Laborer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Staffing Solutions.

Interview

On a regular basis Pinnacle using job banks to advertise for their Industrial Division. Not much is given in the way of job description as no special skills are needed for most tasks. You simply show up to fill out an application form and write a short (took me under 10 minutes) aptitude test.
    Aside from a paper test administered with application sheet the Industrial Interview process is almost non existent. The paper 'aptitude' test consists mostly of simple mathematical questions such as multiplication and a ridiculously simple spatial relationship section. If that passes you are then basically asked when you can start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation process. You will get minimum wage usually, a little bit more if the client pays a higher premium.