PolicyLink Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PolicyLink

PolicyLink

Application

I interviewed at PolicyLink

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter. He said the process would take 3 months and said he'd follow up in a week or so when he heard back from the team. WEEKS went by and I never heard anything, so I followed up with the recruiter and he said they were already doing first interviews. STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLE'S TIME. THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PolicyLink

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PolicyLink (Oakland, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with a recruiter, than an interview with the hiring manager, followed by a interview with the hiring manager and a group of other staff who I would be working with closely in this position. After this, even after I followed up a couple times, they didn't respond to me for more than a month. Finally 6 weeks after my last interview, they let me know they would not be moving forward with my candidacy. For a candidate who had had two interviews already, I think this is a bit tacky truthfully and they could have been more responsive earlier.

1 person found this interview helpful

16 Comments

Advertising

115.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=PolicyLink~524839
Join the conversation on