Posner Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Posner Advertising

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Posner Advertising (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Confusing, disjointed, they were anxious to hire me but the staff didn't know I was being considered. They were talking about the employee they were unhappy with, and he was sitting just outside the door. The whole thing was very awkward.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable taking this other employee's job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered much less than I asked for. At the time I was very hungry and desperate for a job. Today I would have turned it down without a thought.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Posner Advertising (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Super easy. They just need bodies to fill positions once they sell something. They gunshot hire to fill roles or replace people they don't like. They are more concerned with are you "presentable" when they take you into a meeting rather than if you're capable. If you are going to interview with this company make sure that you over dress for the interview. They like people that can put on a good show.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Posner Advertising (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process at the time was basic, formulaic. Question and answer type process. If you have the ability to speak well with authority, then you should have no problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They informed me what the salary was and I accepted, since it was originally a temp position that turned into a permanent one.