PostNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PostNet

Clerk Interview

Interview

the interview was really easy, laid back, the process took about a week. during that time they needed someone so i basically got a job on a spot. i dont regret anything a good learning experience for any college kids.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at PostNet (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I met the franchise owner for coffee and we talked for about an hour about my background. I was prepared with 30-60-90 plan. It went well and offered position. Never even filled out an application.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PostNet (Flower Mound, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Followed instructions via website. Was allowed to move onto video interview.

I did not enjoy the video interview, took me out of my element. I do not believe the interviewer got to know me.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a job gone wrong with a customer, how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PostNet (Round Rock, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

After mailing in an application I was emailed by the co-owner a couple of days later to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the husband/wife team that owned the franchise. The questions were very typical, what are my greatest strengths/weaknesses, how did I handle a past stressful situation, describe a favorite project I'd worked on...

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we ought to hire you over job other applicants?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anthem, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PostNet (Anthem, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

This position was for partly a retail and sales counter type position and partly graphic design. It was simple, straight forward interview discussing my experience and education. There was nothing really out of the ordinary about it. They were very interested in a designer that had previous customer service experience because this position was to require a lot of customer interaction. We were expected to do everything from designing, sales, prepress, and printing or ordering the customer's product if it was something that was not produced in house.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what type of design work I had done in the past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. It's not expected when applying for an entry level position with minimal experience. My previous experience was helpful but, at a commercial printer in a completely different type of role.