Potter's House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Potter's House

QI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Potter's House (Stone Mountain, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Person who interviewed me was fired two weeks later the interview process took a few days, and consisted of clinical director and QI manager it ended with drug screening and background check as well as no training I had to jump on and learn everything on my own.

Interview Questions

• What does smart goals mean? And the interviewer didn't no the answer   Answer Question

Community Support Individual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Potter's House (Stone Mountain, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online but had to fill out an on-paper application as well. It was the same information, and neither interviewer I encountered had seemed to look at the electronic or paper copy anyway. Waited over an hour to be "interviewed" by someone who had no idea which position I had even applied for. Also was asked to fill out a sample note, which it appeared no one ever reviewed as I was asked by both interviewers if I was familiar with the format. Was scheduled for a 2nd meeting, and when I arrived, no one had any clue I was coming, and the original interviewer was not there and did not answer calls. Met with someone in the department whose only point of interest was whether I could type or not.

Interview Questions

I am not interested in working for a company with this level of disorganization.

Csi Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Potter's House (Decatur, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

I showed up for the interview 15 minutes early, however I waited 2 hours to be interviewed. The receptionist was very nice however the interviewers were unprofessional.