ProTranslating Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProTranslating

ProTranslating

Application

I interviewed at ProTranslating

Interview

Lengthy but easy questions. There was an phone interview and then an in person interview (both were a bit lengthy) I met With the Hr personnel along with the VPs of the company.

Interview Questions
  • What drove you to this job?
    1 Answer

ProTranslating

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProTranslating

Interview

I applied for this role via LinkedIn and was contacted for a 15min intro call within a few days. We scheduled it for the following week. 2min AFTER the call was supposed to start, I received a notification that the event was pushed back by 3hr, with no note or explanation from the team. When I said that time didn't work for me, it was changed to 7:30am the following day, again without a word from the team. This morning I woke up early to be ready for the 7:30am interview. I was already in the call when I received ANOTHER automatic message that the meeting was changed again to tomorrow. After this ridiculous unprofessionalism and lack of consideration for my time, I told them I was no longer interested in interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • I don't know what the questions were as I withdrew my application before getting there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ProTranslating (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Zoom and phone calls were relaxed with a few of the typical questions thrown in. (what was an obstacle you faced and how did you over come it? what is your sales style and how does that relate to your prospecting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProTranslating (Miami, FL)

Interview

First a phone call, then a translation test on the computer (allowed to use the internet), then an in-person interview with supervisor. The whole experience was great, no trick questions, no stress. The translation test was fair.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProTranslating (Coral Gables, FL) in Aug 2018

Interview

I first interviewed via phone with HR, then I had to wait 3 months for an in-person interview. I had two in-person interviews, approx. 1 hour each. I interviewed with two different departments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ProTranslating (New York, NY) in May 2018

Interview

Pretty easy process overall. I received an unsolicited email from their HR recruiter and decided to have a brief chat. I expected this since ProTranslating had a long history/obsession of reaching out to active employees at the ex-employer of one of their current employees. So either they must really like the skills we possess or are potentially looking for people who can make an easy transition to accounts covered by both companies. We discussed salary and benefits, which they would have only been able to meet, but not exceed; certainly this wouldn't have been enough to sway me. In the end, I passed on the opportunity but thanked them for their time and wished them luck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ProTranslating (San Jose, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

It was a phone interview, pretty short, and started with a little small talk and then the recruiter briefly introduce the position requirement, then asked a few pretty straightforward questions.

Interview Questions
  • What's your strength for this job?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProTranslating (Coral Gables, FL) in Jan 2016

Interview

I interview the first time with this wonderful woman, she was very impressed with my skills, she told me to come to a second interview and meet the rest of the team. When I ended up going to the second interview they completely forgot they called me and told me they weren't impressed, lol

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProTranslating (Miami, FL) in Oct 2013

Interview

it was over the phone, no questions prepared or anticipation as to what to expect. I got a phone call and tried to address what the other party was asking me.

Interview Questions
  • If I had good multi tasking skills
RSS Feed</>Embed