Productions Plus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Productions Plus

2.4

I T Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Productions Plus (Pontiac, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. Started with phone interview and followed by in person interview with client. Received notification shortly afterwards. Most correspondence was done with recruiter through e-mail and was extremely thorough.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you are right for this position?
      Describe a situation where you had to deal with a complicated technical issue and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Productions Plus in February 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews with two different individual, both were 30 minutes in length.
    I was also required to video a mock sales presentation of any product of my choice.
    Although the requirement was challenging, the interviewer was supportive.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Productions Plus (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Open call--pretty laid back. nothing out of the ordinary for these open calls. They base initially off looks so if you look good you have a better shot. With being a Product Specialist you have to be able to retain information and engage a variety of individuals.

Interview Questions

• How open are you to go up to people and interact with them?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Productions Plus (Detroit, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

They flew me to Michigan from Minnesota to have an in person interview and audition. It was a bit stressful, but they were supportive and friendly. I was required to memorize a script and pretend to do a product presentation during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with the general public?   2 Answers

Product Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Productions Plus (Denver, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview and then a Face to Face Interview. The process was very smooth and the company is looking for talented people that will do a great job demonstrating products for companies that they represent. The company does a background check on their employees. They have several companies that they represent, so there are multiple opportunities within the company to demonstrate for multiple companies.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Productions Plus (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

It was phone interview, asking about my years of experience and if I had the necessary tools required to have a successful event. The interview process was quite easy, they were just simple questions

Interview Questions

• if i have a car which is very crucial to performing any event, what were other events that i worked and how many years of experience do I have? I was asked if I ever worked with this company before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Productions Plus (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I found the job online, posted on a craigslist forum about promotions. I sent in a cover letter and my resume, and was soon after contacted by one of the managers. We had a phone interview, and after the interview, I was sent in to meet the company I would be promoting at an orientation in the city. My first event was working with a manager of that company, and after that it was fairly self-directed.

Interview Questions

• What is your personality like?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Productions Plus.

Interview

It was easy and over the phone

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Productions Plus (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied on zip recruiter and got an initial call. Then a skype interview. After that I was sent new hire documents and went through several training modules for the product before my first job.

Interview Questions

• My experience as a brand ambassador   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Productions Plus (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

I had to email my resume & photos, then send them a video of myself explaining why I'd be a great fit for this position. it took about 3 weeks for this process, but I appreciated that they kept me posted throughout that time