Professional Staffing Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professional Staffing Services

Professional Staffing Services

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Staffing Services (Altamonte Springs, FL) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was fairly straightforward and they wanted to get to know me and what I wanted out of the job I was applying for. They had wanted to verify information from my resume and how well I could apply this knowledge. An excellent place to start for entry level work.

Interview Questions
  • They had wanted to verify information from my resume and how well I could apply this knowledge. This was mostly what they wanted and were willing to move forward with it.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Professional Staffing Services

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Professional Staffing Services (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2017

Interview

Fully prepared. PSS walked me through the typical interview with guidance on how to effectively respond to certain key questions. Taught me how to negotiate my salary. After not interviewing for a long time I am appreciative of the guidance.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest weakness?! I always do horrible with this question. I was prepared this time though and thought my answer went over very well with the interviewer.
Be the first to find this interview helpful