PromoWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PromoWorks Interview Questions

2.3

Client Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PromoWorks in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by recruiter. Had a phone interview, in person interview and then another phone interview. Very clear understanding of the position and people that I've met were great.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. They wanted to know my past experience.   Answer Question
    • How I can leverage my current experience within their company   Answer Question

They would not negotiate salary.

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I interviewed at PromoWorks (Vancouver, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed on the telephone. I was answered question that I had experience with working for former employer. The interview was done only after I completed certain job requirements with them. My interview was not too long that I can remember. I understood that I would be working the first of the year if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Would you submit a drug test if required?   1 Answer

In-store Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PromoWorks (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Done via Skype. Asked me about my background and my experience, what I had done in past. What if any, food handling skills I had and was I available for a large demonstration event they had coming up. Professional but quick. They were very nice to do this meeting at a time that was convenient for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a customer who was upset with the product you had given out as a sample.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PromoWorks (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process and questions, will meet with a few members of the company but beforehand have a few phone interviews. Nothing particularly hard or different. It's nice to meet with a few people and the recruiter is very nice during the process. Onboarding is not difficult.

Promotions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PromoWorks (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

I received a quick call back right after I had sent in my application because they were hiring immediately. I applied for an account manager position and came in for an interview. It went well but was not qualified so they put me in the pool for a Promotions Manager position. It all went really well but I did not get that position because other candidates were more qualified. I thought it was a sure thing because they asked me back for this position but I was mistaken.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you see yourself with the company still?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PromoWorks in June 2010.

Interview

Sent in resume from online job board.
    Had inital interview over phone.
    2 days later, called to offer in person interview. Paid for flight and hotel as I was not in-town.
    Interview was at hotel lobby, so I didn't see the office until I started.
    Interviewed with three managers.
    Got the job offer two days later.
    Was able to negotiate a higher salary with HR, but no other perks.

Negotiation

It was the HR Manager that called, and we negotiated salary. Was fairly simple process.