Prosource Wholesale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Prosource Wholesale

2.5

Office Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

Very easy two interview, hired on the second one. The showroom manager was very professional and said after interview he was gonna call me soon as my background comes back. Incredible Owners and an amazing team of employees. Loyalty and a great work ethic are appreciated and rewarded.

Interview Questions

• how would you describe your customer service experience   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

Phone interview first with recruiter. Then did one in person with a group. Then another one on one. No one knew what store to put me at or what pay plan. Was offered job and I accepted. The next week I signed offer letter did all the tax paperwork. On my way to the drug test they decided they weren't going to hire anyone for the season. Everyone pointed fingers and had no straight answer. It was all fishy. Maybe they changed their mind on my and no one had the balls to say it . I don't know. All very unprofessional, and a huge waste of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• Typical who are you and why should we hire you   Answer Question
    • be prepared to repeat your self. 5 different people ask you the same questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Oakdale, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

two interviews. I had a lot of flooring background so it was pretty easy. Know going in that you cannot be discouraged by the word no. My interviewer was honest.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Dayton, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Very brief. They knew they wanted me hired. My uncle worked here and hired me as the warehouse manger. There wasnt really an interview. more of a start date. Thanks.

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Dulles, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

It took 2 interviews to get in front of the right person.
    Once I did I was hired on the spot and starting working 30 seconds later. :)

Interview Questions

• Can I deliver what I promise   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Harahan, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

very easy and relaxed interview enjoyed a cup of coffee with Owner and manager, I learned about to procedures and values of Prosource Wholesale floor covering and they inviroment inwhich they require from their employees. that is why I wanted to work for ProSource Wholesale Floor Coviering. we also, carry Cabinets; Counter tops and Window treatment.

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (North Hollywood, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Started off with an inquiry. I believe I first called the store after seeing an add online. We scheduled an interview with the Showroom Manager and had that. We then had the owner in a few days later and had a second interview then.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your flooring experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Apopka, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Spent 45 minutes with Store Manager and was given a tour of the facility. He seemed friendly enough as did the other employees. I didn't get the feeling of being in a shark infested environment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Online assessment test--Easy. Virtual interview-Easy. Then a interview with showroom manager and someone from the corporate level at the location your considered at. Then Drug screening. Also a background check. Their was also a phone interview as well. The whole process took me a while before I was hired. It might take a month before they hire you, although other interviewing candidates came aboard quicker.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous employment skills come in to play with us?
      What is the most negative experience you've had with previous employment and how did you handle it?
      Explain a difficult situation with a customer in the past, and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prosource Wholesale (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

talked to manager and owner then took a sales aptitude survey. Talked to the Owner about 3 days later in person to get a fill of me and what I was looking for. She was very nice and really put me at ease