Qualified Creatives Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Qualified Creatives

Positive100%
Applied online100%
4.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualified Creatives

Qualified Creatives

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualified Creatives

Interview

First, I uploaded my experience and work portfolio samples to their website in order to be considered as a qualified creative professional. This seems to be their "filtering" in order to predetermine the professionals they offer to their clients for specific projects. Once that process was complete, which is actually rigorous and time-consuming be it if you actually care about uploading your best works in the most efficient manner, I was contacted by Mr. Bill Harlan, one of the most positive, polite and professional individuals I have met to date. He thoroughly cared about my career opportunities and wanted to assure me that I would receive the best experience through QC. His follow-through was exceptional, both through emails and phone, making sure that all avenues were covered regarding portfolio, work history, and new project opportunities. Our interview exchange was brief and simple, as the questions were straight to the point regarding work ethics, expectations and what my goals were with signing up with their team. In addition to the uploads to their website, they also required three professional references which they send surveys to(they disclose the questions they asked). This also seems like a "filtering" process to make sure they are working with quality individuals, as they have to provide their clients with the proper professionals that in turn reflect the QC brand.

Interview Questions
  • What type of work are you looking for? Project-based, long term or permanent?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualified Creatives

Anonymous Employee in Hallandale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualified Creatives (Hallandale, FL)

Interview

Bill Harlan made the process easy and very smooth. He answered every question I had and was able to place me at the job I currently have. Deft thankful for the opportunity and will recommend to any of my friends.

Interview Questions
  • Explain my background and career experience
1 person found this interview helpful