Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.2

Senior Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Malvern, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Brief due to an immediate need for the position. I did have the opportunity to meet with 4 members of the team and get good overview of the role and the needs of the business. Their interview process gave me a chance to go though my background and fully understand their business and my ability to make an impact.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

One initial 20 min. phone screen with external recruiter; One phone screen with hiring manager; One-half day interviews with hiring manager, peer manager, and direct reports. The planned phone calls with Charlotte, NC didn't happen because they didn't show.

Interview Questions

• Mainly we just chatted. Hiring manager couldn't even tell me what I would be expected to accomplish in the first 30, 60, and 90 days of employment and responded negatively at me even asking the question. Qualitest appears to be a very very changeable environment where everyone is paid well but accomplishes little due to regular changes in sr. leadership and the resulting changes in strategy, The positions of two of my potential direct reports were slated to be eliminated by the end of year but they just didn't know it yet.

I choose not to complete the application for this role and accepted my rejection email with a smile. One half of the department (Charlotte, NC) didn't have the chance to speak with me and had low expectations. Hiring manager asked me to refer other candidates for this role and I just smiled at this unprofessionalism.
      Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief interview process, A tour around the company. A brief insight on how to properly put on the uniforms before a person can step foot inside the plant. Where to go to get certain equipment. Names of some of the main people to will need to know or go to for answers on questions. Checked to see if you are able to be in small areas for hours and be comfortable.

Manufacturing Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

It was quick and broad. It was more so of a personality interview than a job competence interview. The were great people but didn't quite go into details on the specific job at hand other than the potential exposure to hazardous materials.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well under stress or in a high demand environment   Answer Question

Negotiation

Poor. No negotiation. Paid minimum.

Packaging Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in December 2013.

Interview

the interview was a face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

come to work

Chemsit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and on site then group discussion with all the team management on site. Interview process was formal and not much technical questions. Mostly personality related questions and straight forward questions. More of team building and team working related questions. Phone interview is critical and have been told most who make it to on site gets offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and some challenging HR questions   Answer Question

Industrial Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in September 2012.

Interview

Brief and short and not the typical interview. The phone interview with the recruiting contractor was detailed and everything was played out for the next step . they set up an interview date and arranged the flight and travel to their site. Didn't pay anything from my pocket and requested me to send my expenditures after the interview. Later in the interview they offered me the salary.

Interview Questions

• Credential and ability to relocate.   1 Answer

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in August 2011.

Interview

The hiring process started with a phone screening from HR. Next I had a phone interview with the plant manager. The phone interview lasted about 1/2 and hour and consisted of the basic interview questions. About an hour after the phone interview was completed I got a call from HR asking when I would be available for a face to face interview. They flew me down a week and a half later for the face to face interview. I interviewed with the direct manager, the plant manager, QA manager, and two other support managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, but I know several others who were able to negotiate more money and more vacation time.

Word of advice - READ the job offer closely and have them clarify anything that is vague!!! Don't make the same mistake I did

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (Huntsville, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter. one on one with supervisor and manager.

Interview Questions

• What major challenges and problems do you face on a daily basis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed

Packaging Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualitest Pharmaceuticals in November 2010.

Interview

Talked with five different folks.