Quantum Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quantum Management Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.9

Possible Upcoming Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quantum Management Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had the opportunity to meet with three different recruiters. They were all very friendly and listening. They made sure to take notes of your areas of expertise. I was asked about my current tasks and duties and salary expectations.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quantum Management Services (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through indeed and was called in for an in-person interview with the Regional Director. I had previously done a contract through Quantum Management so I did not need a phone interview. When I went in I first met with a recruiter and then the Regional Director. The interview lasted one hour.

Interview Questions

• Explain what events brought you to where you are today.   Answer Question

Bilingual Information Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quantum Management Services (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied about 4 times before getting this job it was a real hassle since they constantly keep on changing recruiter. The interview process went smoothly, but it was quite long; you have a phone interview first, then you get some aptitude tests sent to you that you must complete home, after that you have a test at their office and meet with a recruiter, and finally based on how well you did in your test you meet with the real employer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an irate customer and how you handled this.   Answer Question

Information Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantum Management Services (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview with quantum then proceed with another interview with the actual employer(service canada). It took roughly 2 weeks, quantum does actually help to prepare for the final interview with their employer. Makes sense since they want to make money off of you at any given chance.

I would suggest to work with the government directly and not with a Quantum.

Sales Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantum Management Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

2 interviews in person at head office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

excellent. the details of the possible offer were made clear before the final interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantum Management Services (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was with the VP. The process took about 2.5 hours. Once I passed this interview, I was brought back to interview with the division manager. This was about 1 hour. Overall, the entire process was very standard. VP was very casual, and brought coffee to create a comfortable environment. Felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about my personal successes, where I saw myself in 5-10 years. Asked about previous work history. All very standard.   1 Answer

Information Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantum Management Services (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

It's a 2 interview process. The first interview will be with the HR department. They will ask more information about your backround work experience and knowledge of the federal programs. The second will be with the supervisors, the team leaders and the HR staff. The interview is situation with examples. Basally, they would like to know if you have what it take to fulfill the duty as an billingual Information Officer in a call centre for Service Canada.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you get an irate caller?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't not negotiate since it was a month contract at the time they were hiring.