RHI Magnesita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RHI Magnesita

3.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita (York, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

I was VERY DISAPPOINTED with the recruiter during the phone screen. I have had many, many phone screens over the years, and this has never happened before.

Twelve days after I applied, I received a call stating that she wanted to schedule a phone screen. OK, great. I was out all day, so I didn't receive the message until 8:30 Thursday evening, so I called around 9:30 Friday morning and left a message. I would be out all morning, but would return in the afternoon.

She returned my call around 2 or so. She started asking me questions immediately. I told her that the message stated that the call was to SCHEDULE a phone screen and I wasn't prepared because I had applied almost 2 weeks ago. Before a phone screen, I normally review the company web site and the job description, so everything is fresh in my mind.

All she said was that all phone screens had to be complete by the end of the day because they the face to face interviews were being held the next week. Then, she went on with the questions. What would make her think that I could remember all the details from that specific job after 2 weeks?? She sounded like a robot and was definitely reading a scrip. All she had to say was, can I call you back in a half hour?? I was so taken off guard, I didn't even think to say it either.

I was only on the phone with her about 10 minutes. That was shortest phone screen ever. When I am prepared, I normally am on the phone 30-45 minutes. One time it was an hour.

After that debacle, I looked up the job description. I had several years experience in all the requirements for the job. But, she wouldn't know that because when she asked me if I had any questions about the job description, I reiterated to her that I hadn't read over the job description in almost 2 weeks. She ignored that answer AGAIN.

If this is the way that they are screening people, they are NOT getting the best candidates from which to choose. The HR director really needs to review how their recruiters contact and interact with potential employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about RHI Magnesita?
      Do you have questions about the job description?
      Do you have any questions from an HR standpoint?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita (York, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was called in to interview. They had my resume from when I interviewed with them before being acquired by RHI. I found this disturbing as they clearly lack any sort of data protection and data retention. Nonetheless, I still went in for an interview.

They wouldn't let me in the building, despite repeatedly calling the recruiter to let her know I was at the door. I was only able to get inside when someone was exiting. This person also went to HR to tell them that I was waiting.

I interviewed with the hiring manager. She was very pleasant. We just reviewed my background and she told me what she was looking in the position.

The place looks like a dump. I only agreed to the interview because I wanted to see if anything had improved since the RHI acquisition.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was invited for a face-to-face interview in Rotterdam (unable to find a right candidate based in Austria, they came up with a backup solution: to search for a candidate based out of their Dutch office). I was supposed to meet the hiring manager and another director in charge of the capex projects and technology, both came from Austria solely to carry out the interviews. During my interview the hiring manager was there for less than 50% of the time, keeping answering his phone, coming and going in and out of the room. They read my CV for the very first time in front of myself, knowing nothing about my skills, competencies and experience, telling that I was not the right candidate because of lack of experience in their specific industry (evident from my CV if only they had took the time to read it beforehand). A position open for the last 8 months, this fact only should have raised a huge red flag from the very beginning. Unless you ask, they will not offer you the chance to ask any question. Time-wasters, with unprofessional and hostile behavior.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage projects?   1 Answer
    • What was the budget range for the projects with employer “A”?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Drogheda (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita (Drogheda (Ireland)) in June 2018.

Interview

I contacted the company directly by email to apply, I was contacted by a phone call to schedule a date for an interview. I arrived at the site and had a 1 to 1 interview and was shown around the plant

Estagiário Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita.

Interview

O processo foi realizado rapidamente e a resposta foi entregue na mesma semana. A entrevista foi tranquila, ela foi apenas uma análise de currículo e de vontade de trabalhar na empresa.

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Employee in Contagem (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita (Contagem (Brazil)).

Interview

ótimo processo de estágio, com inúmeras etapas para que a pessoa seja avaliada em inúmeros quesitos, mas principal qualidade buscada é no comportamento.
    entrevistas com gestores e dinâmica de grupo são bem interessantes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

não.

Auxiliar Administrativo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

Muito fácil sem nenhuma complicação só foi exigente nos exames médicos no restante bem tranquilo com equipe bem educada só a presencial foi um pouco rápido

Interview Questions

• Perguntas normais nada complicado   1 Answer

Estagiário Superior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita.

Interview

É preciso estar bem preparado para o processo seletivo. Conhecer sobre a empresa. sobre o cargo e principalmente sobre você são pontos importantes.

Analista Financeiro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Processo seletivo onde parecia que o RH e o gestor não estavam muito interessados em realizá-los. Passaram o tempo da entrevista com o celular na mão, olhando mensagens enquanto eu falava sobre minhas experiências e respondia algumas perguntas. RH também não passou um feedback após o fechamento da vaga.

Interview Questions

• Por que gostaria de trabalhar aqui   1 Answer

Auxiliar De Produção Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matozinhos, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RHI Magnesita (Matozinhos, Minas Gerais (Brazil)) in July 2017.

Interview

a entrevista e feita com o reconhecimento profissional do candidato a vaga, pois nessas entrevista podem escolher um candidato mais preparado, para que o cargo seja ocupado com eficiência e precisão para segurança em primeiro lugar qualidade em segundo e produção em terceiro.

Interview Questions

• principal pergunta e a experiencia na área, se tem noção da atividade etc...   1 Answer