RKA Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at RKA Petroleum

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RKA Petroleum (Pompano Beach, FL).

Interview

The HR lady Cara is extremely nice and easy to work with for scheduling. Applied, heard back in a few days and it was an easy process to get the interview setup.

Supply and Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RKA Petroleum (Romulus, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview with Operations Director and Human Resources Director. Human Resources called me and then I set up an interview time. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and the questions were mainly about my previous working experience, clubs, volunteer experience, and personal knowledge on the job that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Job Experience, what you know about supply and logistics   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RKA Petroleum (Romulus, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed for a Direct with no direct reports. Position was for an HR Assistant. Seemed like a very laid back, far from savvy HR department of one, the Director. Lowball salary for the duties beginning at $28K. The interview was arranged via email. No phone interview.