Rainbow Transport Tank Cleaners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rainbow Transport Tank Cleaners

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rainbow Transport Tank Cleaners (Louisville, KY) in August 2014.

Interview

Very informal,lasted 30 Minutes, casually asked me why I wanted the job and said I'd be trained in 2 was. Hired on spot,started 3 weeks later I love it. The overall experience was excellent, I received the offer same day. Very efficient

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rainbow Transport Tank Cleaners (Bayville, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

It wasn't an interview as much as it was a sales pitch and getting you to drink the kool-aid of this wonderful vacuum system. At the end they made you feel as if you were still being considered for a job when I'm certain everyone was hired.

Interview Questions

• If I knew anyone that would benefit from a system like the one displayed.   1 Answer

You have to create your own leads and I wasn't comfortable having to sell out my friends and family.

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow Transport Tank Cleaners (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

OVER ALL THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WENT VERY WELL. INTERVIEW INCLUDED 1:1 PROCESS, PANEL INTERVIEW AND A PHONE INTERVIEW. THE PROCESS TOOK ABOUT 3 WEEKS FROM FIRST INTERVIEW TO GETTING A OFFER WHICH I ACCEPTED.

THE PROCESS WENT VERY WELL AND I WOULD RECOMEND RAINBOW COMPANY ALL. GREAT COMPANY.

Co Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rainbow Transport Tank Cleaners.

Interview

there wasnt much of an interview process. i was called to schedule an interview and was just asked retail oriented questions. lasted maybe 30-45 minutes. i think i asked more questions. they sent my background check off that same day and a week later i got my start date. it was very simple. i think they hire anyone with any kind of management experience.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't any. i think i gave the more unexpected questions.   Answer Question