Rane TRW Steering Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rane TRW Steering Systems

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rane TRW Steering Systems (Lafayette, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

The first screening interview was via phone interview with the corporate Human Resources Manager and the Plant Human Resources Manager. The follow up interview on site and conducted with the South Plant Operations Manager and the Plant Manager. There was also an off site interview with the whole team at a local restaurant with the plant management team and the Director of Operations. As part of the hiring process the HR group had me take a computer based problem solving test (a very peculiar test) and also do a physical and a drug screen. The physical was conducted by a local clinic and included moving things around and stepping up and down with some basic exercises.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work in a Union (UAW) environment? (My prior job was non-union, but I had union experience prior in my career).

What do you like about operations?   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rane TRW Steering Systems.

Interview

What is reason for switch over
    What Software you know
    Draw a 3D model in Pro-e
    GD&T

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rane TRW Steering Systems (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

first of all tool test, designing using Creo then F2F interview with manager, after that some technical questions made by DGM later, he asked some of the technical questions about power steering systems and how will it works in vehicle.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself
      did you know about this organization   3 Answers

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rane TRW Steering Systems (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Technical Written - elimination round
    Group Discussion - no elimination
    HR and Technical panel Interview - elimination
    Day long process. The final results were announce after 1 month or so. The interview panel may comprise of members from various Rane groups.

Interview Questions

• Basic SOM, Kinematics. Then standard HR questions. about higher studies.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rane TRW Steering Systems (Coimbatore (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Written Test Both Technical and Aptitude
    Apti includes Logical/verbal
    Group Discussion
    HR Interview and Technical Interview

It will be one day Process, they expect you to be in long time commitment woth the company.
    All the best

Deputy Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rane TRW Steering Systems (Thanjavur (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

They conducted the interview at thanjavour & informed us through our professors.
    Then we had participated the interview with the tow representatives from Rane Group.
    They asked some questions related to theoretical and practical applications of automotive products.