Raydon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raydon

Content Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raydon (Port Orange, FL).

Interview

The interview was very easy and laid back. I was asked about my background and how it pertained to the position. They also emphasized the breadth of work I would be doing. There were very few behavioral questions, but nothing crazy.

I came prepared with a lot of questions, so the interview ran on about 2 hours of casual back-and-forth. I had to do a followup because one of the team members was unable to make the first meeting.

I interviewed with reps from HR, 3D art, terrain, serious game design, and the content development manager.

Upon follow-up several weeks later, I was informed that the paperwork was being pushed through and I will presumably get an offer early next week, which I plan to accept.

Interview Questions

Database Developer/Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raydon (Port Orange, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

This was an awkward interview starting with the phone screen. They are looking for a SQL Developer with extensive C# skills so I guess you’ll be wearing 2 hats SQL Developer & Design engineer (C# Developer). The phone screen was rather moot as I explained my C# skills were intermediary, however they have a test they’d like you to take, but before they can send you the test, the hiring manager needed to consult with her “team” whether or not to send the test – very strange. Okay so finally after a couple of days and after consulting with the “team”, they decided to send the test, which by the way has a 36hr turn-around time and open book (sounds pretty generous to me). The test consists of 8 questions. Questions 1-6 are SQL questions and 7 & 8 C# solutions. I submitted my solutions back and it took them 1 week to be graded by the “team” because the “team” was apparently on a “project deadline crunch”. Ultimately I got the response “Some of the responses were not correct and in fact did not run”. In response I created a video blog showing all my solutions that did in fact run and there was no feedback as to what was incorrect. I feel the test was thrown to some guy to grade and perhaps out of frustration, don’t care attitude, overworked or whatever reason just dropped the ball and was not graded by the “team” or an interest from an internal candidate. All this even before you get to a face-to-face interview, very weird interview process, I would not recommend, couple of days later this manager’s position came up open – now what do think? This whole process lasted over 1 month - complete waste of time.

Interview Questions