Rebecca School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rebecca School

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rebecca School (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The director was very open about what kind of people they are looking for. She was very interpersonal, welcoming,and warm. She talked about the school culture, the different students, and age groups. She talked about the different ways students are engaged with staff, and how long she has been working with the school.

Interview Questions

• What do you like best about working with students who have Neuro-developmental delays?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rebecca School (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I was granted a phone interview with the assistant director of the school and then was granted an in-person interview scheduled for a couple of days later. They let me know their decision the next day

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rebecca School in April 2013.

Interview

I interviewed there in the spring of 2013. It was a casual, conversational interview. i was glad I read a bit about the schools approach and philosophy before interviewing. The process took a long time and I was offered another job before they offered me a second interview.