Research International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Research International

Graphic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Research International (Stamford, CT) in October 2010.

Interview

First spoke through their HR dept. on the phone. They gave me info on salary range. Spoke then to my supervisor and the conversation was more relaxed and relational.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions as they were more personality type.   Answer Question

Negotiation

He actually asked me what I wanted. I researched the going rate and asked for the highest end of the spectrum.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Research International (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2011.

Interview

The first interview consisted of an hour long translation test and a group interview consisting of 4 interviewees and two interviewers (one a HR team member another was an HR intern). The first interview consisted of fit questions and brain teasers. The second interview consisted of three members of the PR team. The second interview was also a group interview of 6 people. The interviewers took turns asking about 6 questions related to one after the other to each interviewee.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the number of McDonalds in Seoul?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kampala (Uganda)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Research International (Kampala (Uganda)) in November 2008.

Interview

In Research International interviews are not offered. It is on a basis of whom you know. It is more or less word of mouth doing rounds. Even those who turn up for 'interview' are those who must have heard a word of mouth communication. Gender balance is not an option to them. The department is made of girls who have closed ties with the Country Representative and Administrator who are great womanizers.

Interview Questions

• Why an international company is being run like a kiosk?   1 Answer

Graduate Opportunities Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Research International in April 2011.

Interview

I had to fulfill the numerical portion of the interview process. The questions were from SHL website, so they are the standard ones that are given in many selection processes.