ResourceSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ResourceSoft

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResourceSoft (Marlborough, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

All personal questions.Its very easy interview. Nothing related to work at all. Just all baseless questions. Just trying to make people full. Please dont worry about interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• They will ask all questions not related to family. Is your child going to daycare? How much are you paying for that? can you work extra hours. who will take care of your children? Are your parents staying with you? All baseless questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary, holidays and benefits.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResourceSoft.

Interview

It was couple of interview rounds over the phone. I got to know about it through university and I applied online.

They explain the process as, is to have a phone interview, followed by skype or in-person. The interviewer was asking very non technical questions. It was not even related to my experience or degree. They were more interested in knowing whether I stay with my roommate, its a sharing apartment or single, how many people stay in the apartment. I didn't understand how these questions were related to my career/job profile.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ResourceSoft (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

It took me one week for the phone interview after the application.The interview was very friendly,
    they asked me some very basic behavior questions.The whole process took about 30 minutes.Questions are not hard.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Past Experiences
    Resource soft Enforce their employees for fake documents