Restek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Restek Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Restek

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Restek.

Interview

Meet with several people from different departments. This could be a full day event, so plan to stick around for awhile. It's usually in the atrium, which is nice. Phone screen, then bring you in for a formal interview. You will be asked to give a presentation and that is a big part of getting the job. Some questions on experiences with customers and some very technical, so learn your chromatography basics.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellefonte, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Restek (Bellefonte, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Intense, many different people, focused on core values, presentation required, chemistry was part of the interview even though I had no chemistry or chromatography background, lunch was provided in the atrium but there was very little time to eat, expect to spend most of the day speaking with interview teams

Interview Questions

• Restek Core Values, Products, Services and Plus1   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Restek (State College, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Initially contacted by hiring manager. Questions very much 'get to know you' . No pressure. Set up interview at site. Interview at site with entire team in department over lunch. Again, no pressure. Questions on what you have done before and if you like what you see there. Follow up very quickly and quite polite.

Company is completely employee owned so interviews are on the basis of 'this is a new future owner' and want to be sure that it is a good, smart hire for the company. Couldn't have been a more cordial process.

Interview Questions

• Very friendly questions. What do you like to do in your free time, etc.   Answer Question
    • Handed current part and told what latest fix was by company. Asked to tell what you thought of it. Please be critical. Is there anything you feel that should also have been done?   1 Answer