Restoration Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Restoration Media

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Restoration Media

Developer Interview

Interview

Interview panels (a few)
    salary is extremely low, hr will low ball you quite a bit. they know how tp play with emotions.

they will give you a quiz, ask you very basic general questions.

Interview Questions

• basic questions like tell me about urself etc
      why this role
      why this company
      what do you know about our industry   1 Answer

Product Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Restoration Media (Irvine, CA).

Interview

More of an informational interview, talked about their culture. The talent manager, product manager, and vice president was the panel. It was difficult to talk about myself throughout the process.

PHP and Node Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Restoration Media (Tustin, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

October 2014. Applied via the website they link to on their site. A week later they responded and arranged a 10 minute phone interview with HR. Arranged an onsite interview a few days later at the Tustin office. Interviewed by HR and a manager, with typical questions about history, interests, expectations.. Then by 4 of the developers each with their own questions and quizzes. Then they gave me 3 code challenges to solve with pseudocode in a text editor on their Mac mini.

A week later I got an email from HR saying I didn't get the job. I thanked HR and asked if they could tell my why I didn't get it so I can improve my applications and I've received no response in two weeks so I'm declaring my email ignored and the process over so I can write this review.

Interview Questions

• What's your history in programming.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle moral issues in the workplace.   1 Answer
    • What's the difference between _ and _?   1 Answer

Restoration Media Response

Dec 2, 2014 – Talent & Communications Manager

Hello there! I try my very best to respond to every applicant's email - especially those that take their time to visit us in the office. Unfortunately, I must have missed yours. Will you go ahead and resend your inquiry so that I can provide the needed feedback? Much appreciated. - SA