RetailNet Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RetailNet Group Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at RetailNet Group

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RetailNet Group.

Interview

Very basic - Asks about background, interest, why research analyst and why RetailNet.
    Interviewers were super nice, casual and welcoming.
    It felt more like conversation and talking to get to know each other than a formal interview.
    Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, why do you want to work at RetailNet   Answer Question

Research Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RetailNet Group (Waltham, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was in person in the career services office at my University. There were two interviews in a small room with me. It seemed to be very informal, and more informational than an interview. The interviewers told me about their experiences at the company and about travel opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Just the usual - why are you interested in working here   Answer Question

Research Associate Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RetailNet Group (Waltham, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Began with a standard 1:1 on campus interview then a 3 hour interview at their offices in Waltham where you meet with other entry level employees and also senior level analysts. Also consisted of a case study where you read a transcript of a client call and analyze. This is not very intense as they give you your own room and computer. Third interview was with the CEO 1:1 and just standard questions.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RetailNet Group (Waltham, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

-Applied online
    -Basic screening interview over phone.. general questions on background and resume
    -1st round interview.. 1:1 interviews with 4 analysts testing research skills, thought process, past experience
    -2nd round interview.. similar to 1st round but with company leaders/more tenured employees
    -accepted offer 1 or 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate the net sales of a private company?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RetailNet Group in August 2010.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview which took about 20 minutes, nothing bad, just more of a brief preview of who you are and your past experiences. About a week later they emailed me saying I was in the first round of interviews. The following week I went in for my interview. There was one other candidate there with me. They started off with a brief company presentation and then we went straight into group interviews. I ended up interviewing with 6 different people. At the end they gave me a skill test and we went over it, which took another 20 minutes or so. All in all, I was out of there two and a half hours later, exhausted. They emailed me later that day saying I didn't get the job. I never made it past the first round. In conclusion, be prepared for a long interview process. No negative feelings, seemed like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• They gave me situations, such as, say you're asked to do research on something and you absolutely can't find anything on it online but you have to find information for a report, what would you do....and so on.   Answer Question