Reviewed.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reviewed.com

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reviewed.com (Cambridge, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process can be a bit over-whelming because it will be you and the top staff. So you have to win over not 1 or 2 people more like 6.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself? Basics...   Answer Question

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reviewed.com (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Had two in-person interviews. I was excited to be flown to Boston for the second interview. However, once I arrived, it was a very antagonistic process. No matter what I said, 2 of the 5 people grilling me had sarcastic answers and made me feel horrible! Then they never reimbursed me for cab fare like they promised, or even bothered telling me I wasn't hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to play video games? That's a big part of our company culture. (seriously!)   1 Answer

Tech Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reviewed.com in October 2013.

Interview

Sent in a cover letter and writing samples and was contacted after a few days for an interview. The editor was there for a few minutes and then handed it off to two department heads. Interview was casual and admittedly for "culture."

Interview Questions

• Photoshop photoshop photoshop. Just say you're an expert. They admit to being completely foreign about tech when they started but hold you to a superhigh standard.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reviewed.com (New York, NY).

Interview

Very informal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation