RevoLusion Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RevoLusion Consultants

2.0

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RevoLusion Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

3 Step interview process that was easy. The second interview was long so that they could explain everything that we would be doing and to ask us questions. Third interview was a call. Still waiting for the call.

Interview Questions

• Qualities tha were good for the job   1 Answer

Feb 18, 2019 – HR Manager

I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience interviewing with our firm; however, I apologize that you you never received a final interview call or update on your application status. We do... More

Marketing and Public Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RevoLusion Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

The first interview should have been a clue that this was a sales position. Nothing in the job description led me to believe this was a sales job.
    The second interview revealed that the position was “completely earnings based” as I. 100% commission. They sell door to door for a third party.
    There is no marketing at all this is a hired sales team.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself leading a team of your own in the future?   1 Answer

May 2, 2019 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at RevoLusion Consultants. We are always working hard to provide the best for our team members and encourage their overall growth and development. We... More

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RevoLusion Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

After a phone interview, I went in for an on-site interview that turned into a group interview where we'd applied for different positions. After having us introduce ourselves, Luis then explained the job responsibilities. Turns out, they hire for door-to-door selling (NO base pay) in the Jax area, which was not reflected in their job posting online, otherwise I would not have applied and wasted mine and their time as the interview went on for almost 2 hours. Everyone I met while I was there was friendly and seemed to enjoy their job, but I left feeling tricked as I'd applied for one job and then got there just to find it was completely different.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RevoLusion Consultants in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process is very simple and easy. However, they lie to you about the job. They try to make it sound more exclusive than it really is. The will throw around numbers saying you will make this and this a week. False. They will say you will be your own boss and etc. False. The environment is fake. Everybody acts friendly but they all are not really a team.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RevoLusion Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

My interview process was very thorough and they were just excited as I was. When asking me questions in regards to my resume you could they actually took the time to actually review it.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this team that makes you different from other applicants?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RevoLusion Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process is really unprofessional. The interview took place 1h after the scheduled time, because we were waiting for another candidate. That is when I realized it was a group interview, which we were never informed about. Everyone is very unprofessional at the company, it is really sad. Moreover, the job title is completely BS. The responsibilities are lower than the ones at a call center, yet they disguise it as if you were actually going to learn about different management aspects.

Interview Questions

RevoLusion Consultants Response

May 2, 2019 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at RevoLusion Consultants. We try to be as transparent as possible with all of our team members and even during our interview process. We apologize... More

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RevoLusion Consultants (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

One of the most the most impressive hiring processes I’ve seen. From beginning to end the process was seamless. The preliminary phone call I received from HR really set the tone. I felt like I was speaking with a friend and that she really got to know me and my strengths versus just getting me in for an interview. I was super excited just to come in and meet her.

My interview was about an hour and a half sit down with the CEO. He was super transparent about the company, all of the goals, the growth opportunities and compensation for the position. Every single question was answered and I really felt that he was genuine and had such a strong passion for anything he does.

I also had the opportunity to see a day in the life before accepting the position and realized the role was really a great fit for me and the growth opportunity was endless.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have the would make you a good fit for the position and the team?   Answer Question

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RevoLusion Consultants (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was a 3 round process which was very transparent and refreshing. Most companies won’t tell you what a day to day will look like or specifics of compensation and growth opportunities. Not only do they tell you but part of the interview process is seeing it in action to make sure it’s the right fit. It was pleasing to hear Luis and his story and how transparent he was about the candidates he’s looking for for his business. It was a very smooth process and I thoroughly enjoyed it.