Revolution (CA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revolution (CA) Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Revolution (CA)

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revolution (CA) (Woburn, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied to the job and immediately got an email. I called them to set up an interview (twice), but no one answered. Then they called me and I called them back. We set up an interview for the following week. I went there and had to wait an hour and a half to get interviewed. I was then told that I would be in sales. They didn't ask me any questions, they just told me what the job would be like and then asked me if I were interested in going door to door.

Interview Questions

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyngsboro, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revolution (CA) (Tyngsboro, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied on Monster, got a call the next day for an interview. I did not even write a cover letter. The first interview, there were no questions asked of me, I was just told what the job was, kind of. I was offered a second interview later that day, which supposedly only about "2 of 20". How it was narrowed down when we (well me anyway) were not asked any questions, i don't know. I feel like I was being deceived. It was not until the second interview when I realized it was a sales job. I specifically said to them that I do not want to do sales, and they tried to convince me that it was not. I went for the third interview and got the job, but I declined, due to the fact that it was sales and sales is not for me.

Interview Questions