Riverpoint Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Riverpoint Management

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very brief, as they told me they had many clients to interview for the position. Within 10 minutes of leaving the office they had called me and told me I was selected to move on to the 2nd round of interviews at a "alternate location" which turned out to be a sams club. The job listing made it seem as if you would actually be working in a marketing firm. Similar to vector marketing, just a scam to get college kids. The interview was good interview experience though, the questions threw me off guard and gave me an idea what a professional interview would be like.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

They ask you to come to the office in Green Tree and make sure all other employees are out of the office so you have no idea what you are setting yourself up for. Then the second part of the interview they take you to a Sam's Club and make sure they show you the best product that sells the quickest, which is the pillows, they ask you a few more questions and then send you home. Lastly, they have a third interview and ask you all the same questions.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management in August 2016.

Interview

Very brief unprofessional experience. Theyou do not ask you any questions or give the opportunity to ask questions. In one sentence they told me the starting salary was 35k. And the very next they said at at the end of the first year they hope the employee has made 100k. It's a complete scam

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I went in for the first interview not knowing anything about the company. The website is full of buzzwords and stock photos without an explanation of the type of "marketing" they do. Anyone with experience is going to understand the interview tactics and scripted approach right away. I was told about the job being in Sam's Club and Costco stores before being thrown a high salary to try and get me excited, which I asked about a few times because it didn't make any sense.

I took the second interview out of curiosity and quickly regretted it. This is not a traditional Marketing Manager job at all, but rather a sales position. You have to tend an in-store product booth and get Sam's Club customers to come over to the setup and give you feedback, many of which are angry that you disrupted them while shopping. During the process, the generic interview gimmicks started to make me sick, which then made it impossible to act enthusiastic. When I was finally able to ask my questions, I found out that the approximate 6-10 months of training is actually a 3-4 step process working at low wages without benefits (and no guaranteed timeframe). Apparently the only way to get the high salary mentioned in the first interview is to become the President. And once you reach that level, you then have to go off and start a new branch/team in a different location. This is just one of many small companies (held to under 50 employees to avoid benefits) that is part of one big corporation that they don't give you the name of.

Interview Questions

• If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go, and what two people would you take with you?   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

First interview was just a 10 min Q&A and the 2nd interview is like a job shadow. The interviewer was nice but do not expect a long interview. Be sure to ask about the commission structure to make sure it is a good fit.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three step interview. 1. In person 15-30minute chat to go over the basics about the company. 2. On site at the event to see exactly what you would be doing in the entry level position 3. Phone call / meet in person to go over everything in further detail and answer questions on both sides to see if it is a good fit on both ends. .

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable managing a small team?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management.

Interview

In person interview, phone interview, third in person interview. Very friendly group and very painless interview process. Overall great impression of the company. All the employees I spoke with were friendly and easy to talk to. Expectations were close to what was listed online! This company is one of the most honest I have found through Indeed.

Event Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted when I posted my resume for an open 'event assistant' position and was offered to come in for a first round interview at their office. During my first interview, which was relatively brief, it was explained that if I received a call it was because the hiring manager wanted to have me back for a second round interview. I did get a call from their receptionist to schedule in the second round interview which was held at one of the retail stores. The second round interview went very well and the interviewer was direct about what the position entailed. At the event I was excited about the opportunity they had available and was then told if I got another call it was for a third round interview. In total it was a 3 interview process and it took a week, the last interview was over the phone. Seemed pretty straight forward but I never got a call after the 3rd round interview so I assume I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an above average work ethic and a great student mentality?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief phone conversation. I was asked to come in for an in person interview. I felt like a sales person was selling me the job the whole time. That ended up being a sales position not an event coordinator position at all.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience helps me with client services.   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverpoint Management.

Interview

3 round interview Kinda overwhelming at first. Second interview is at sams club and you get to watch then in action third interview you have to teach bAck what you learned