Rx Outreach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rx Outreach

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rx Outreach (Maryland Heights, MO) in June 2019.

Interview

Intimidating at first, lots of management-related questions. 7 person panel! I was there for 1 hour 15 minutes. Questions are back to back where at times, I had to take a minute to think about questions relating to my job over a decade ago.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about disciplining an employee that repeatedly commits misconduct?   1 Answer

Part-time Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rx Outreach.

Interview

Sent in resume via online job board. Received phone call to come in for interview week of Christmas 2014. The higher up staff seemed stressful and rude. The interview was done by a panel interview. HR and two supervisors asked questions. After filling out an application, background check, and consent for drug testing and interview all took about 40min. I was told by HR that I would get a call right after the new year if I got the position or not. If I did not accept or was not chosen they would repeat the interview process again with a new pool of candidates. It is now almost end of January and I have not received a phone call if I had received the the position or not.

Interview Questions

• What have you seen in your past workplace that was unethical?   Answer Question