SAE Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.6

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAE Institute (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

very nice locatoin, students seem to be very happy . staff was very nice.professional, great location, diversed group, interview was very pleasant and insightful. I would love to work for the company if giving the opportunity to display my talents

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAE Institute (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Your selection is based on your experience in the field, once selected then you are going to have and interview with program chair. once approval then campus director will interview you and ask to give demo of teaching. Campus helps and train new teachers/instructors and provide them material to perform good in teaching. Instructor must be expert at his work.

Interview Questions

• What are challenges you come across through your experience?   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAE Institute (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was fairly quick. I responded to an ad and was called in for an interview. Standard interview questions - strengths, weaknesses, why do you want to work here, etc. Was offered the job in a few days.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a student asking you how SAE stacks up against other schools?   Answer Question

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAE Institute (Emeryville, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

There isn't much of an interview process for student workers. You use the facilities, demonstrate your personality, show maturity, and usually you will be approached by staff with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in working in the Library?   1 Answer

Any Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SAE Institute.

Interview

They do a "GWC" - Gets it , Wants It, Can Do it analysis. They took too long after the final interview to make an offer. So much that we had to do it all over again.

Interview Questions

• The HR person is so inadequate that she is one step away of asking, if you were an animal, what animal would you be and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took Too Long

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAE Institute (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

2 step process with national coordinator and department chair. Questions varied from what if questions to culture and value of the student body. After the initial phone call, I met with the department chair, then with the national coordinator of education. Process was very simple and was not stressful at all

Interview Questions

• How would you handle students who did not have a great school experience?   Answer Question

Audio Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAE Institute (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

just asked about my previous experience and technical skills developed, being a former student they already knew almost everything about my profile. interview was quite relaxed, we talked having a pint in a pub near the college.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAE Institute (Bangkok (Thailand)) in February 2012.

Interview

Work Experience of 5 years+
    On basis of Master's Degree in Recording Arts (both for Audio and Video)
    Technical Know how
    Communication skills and Presentation,
    Student Management

Head of Animation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAE Institute (Bucharest (Romania)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was simply told I was hired after a brief conversation and a discussion regarding the income.

Interview Questions

• The general Manager, Mircea Kiraly (he was the 1st manager from a realm of 4 in 2 years) told me "we have to teach Maya here, can you prepare your classes until next week?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 minute conversation because they were urgently looking for a Head of Animation.