SAS Scandinavian Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAS Scandinavian Airlines Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.8

Research Statistician Developer Interview

Interview

got a phone interview -- the lady on the phone basically just asked me about why i was interested in the company, and a rough self intro.

Interview Questions

• how did you hear of our company?   1 Answer

Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Cary, NC).

Interview

Phone interview by product manager

Interview Questions

• Asked about solutions if you found your system model had a big error   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I got an email from two Data Scientists to schedule a phone interview. They called on time and the interview lasts about one hour. They asked me about my PhD thesis, some questions from Data Mining (for example designing a neural network for multi-class classification) and basic probability questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how to solve fraud detection problem in credit card detection. They put several constraints to make the problem difficult   Answer Question

Consultant SAS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Raleigh, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

1. Two Telephonic interview- overview of experience and knowledge. 2. HR interview- general HR questions ( why consultant, what u learnt from last job etc...) 3. Panel Interview- Statistics, datawarehousing, database, object oriented questions. Make sure to prepare in detail about the projects and skills mentioned on resume.
    some questions:
    Front end designing experience
    Why not to isolate all independent variable and see if it is significant
    difference between transactional database and rational database
    SAS- Proc template, Proc report, Validation technique, ODS, Logistics Regression etc..
    Start schema, Joints..etc

Interview Questions

• There will be presentation on a topic which they will tell in few days advance. You have to present for 15 minutes to impress them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated in relocation expenses but they just provided airfare.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2016.

Interview

First step was a math test, english test and a personality test. Then a group interview where we got a lot of information and we solved a few cases as a group. Then individual interview. Then we had to do an online training and see the doctor for some health-tests before we got accepted to the 3 weeks unpaid training.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us a bit about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What does customer service means to you?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell us about a conflict that you've experienced at work and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Oslo (Norway)) in April 2016.

Interview

The first stage was the online application. This was then followed by personality tests and to gain knowledge of how you would react in certain situations. This was followed up with an e-mail that you had been successful and were invited to do a video interview which you had to record yourself and answer three questions in regards to customer service. This was then followed by a group interview where groups were assessed for how well they worked as a team. The last stage was a personal interview where they asked mostly customer service related questions and how they related to your personal experience

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you would describe as good customer service   Answer Question

Check In Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sollentuna (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines (Sollentuna (Sweden)) in January 2016.

Interview

two steps. presentation of the company and after that a presentation of yourself in english in front of the group. also a group task to resolve to see how you work in a group. after that you will have an interview face to face with the recruiter for a more personal classic interview.

Interview Questions

• how would you react to angry passengers.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines in May 2013.

Interview

• Initial phone call about my resume and motivation for applying. Then scheduled interview
    • Interview consisted of a 30min talk with two employees from SAS about background - very easy going and comfortable.
    • Be prepared to get a few "tricky questions" ie. one of them pretending to be a difficult passenger and how you would handle it.
    • Also did a test of English skills

Interview Questions

• You see a traveler looking nervous, but not necessarily threatening. What would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Web Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people following a call back from by cover letter and CV submission. This was the 1st interview. If I make it through there may be as many as two more interviews.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAS Scandinavian Airlines in April 2011.

Interview

very nice people and very nice working enviroment .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

accept the offer straight away without negotiation.