SCORE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCORE Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SCORE

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCORE in June 2011.

Interview

PHONE INTERVIEW

standard interview question i.e describe yourself, your last project, your availability,

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCORE in April 2011.

Interview

After submitting my cover letter and resume for the position, I was called for an interview with the Director. It was a pretty relaxed interview basically reviewing the duties and responsibilities of the position and discussing how my skills and previous experience would apply. We also discussed how I would react in certain situations that were likely to occur such as being given an assignment that required team collaboration to meet a short deadline or working more than 40 hours in a week to complete a project. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and I heard back from the Director within a week.

Interview Questions

• Of the responsibilities listed, which do you think will be the most challenging?   1 Answer