SIS International Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SIS International Research

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SIS International Research (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied through career website at my school. Got called in for an interview within a few days. Basic personality fit interview with a bit of resume questioning as well. No technical or hypothetical questions. Took the interview and got the offer within a few hours.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SIS International Research (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

After emailing the company my resume, I received a call about coming into the office for a quick interview. For the duration of my 30-minute interview I spoke with 4 different employees who seemed to have been randomly pulled into the room and were not prepared to speak with me. They all asked the same basic questions about my resume and seemed uninterested in my answers.

Within an hour of my interview concluding I received a call from the company asking if I would available to come in and shadow someone for a few hours. I felt that this was a good idea since I was still extremely confused about what my role at the company would be. Instead of being enlightening, however, the shadowing experience was a waste of my time. I sat squished between two employees and performed administrative tasks for 2 hours (scanning documents, addressing envelopes, etc.) I eventually made up an excuse and left.

The next day I received an offer. They offered me an "independent contractor" position in which I would be responsible for my own taxes, even though I would be working for them full time. I would also only be paid $14/hour. On top of that, my offer email contained several spelling and grammatical errors, though it came from the founder and president of the company.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SIS International Research (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Campus visits, short interview, shortlisted candidates go for second interview if successful then they make the offer. The interviews are one on one (in person) no telephone interview. The company has several locations globally therefore depending on your nationality and the need, then your work location will be determined

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SIS International Research.

Interview

"tell me about yourself"; going through resume
    If it's over the phone it is relatively short and the interviewer did not seem to be very prepared about my resume. Decision is being made after one call shortly after the interview

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

On site Interview