Sagora Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sagora Senior Living

2.6

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Typically thru temp agency

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very very very LONG process. With many different interviews and travel dates to get it done!

Culinary Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (San Angelo, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Ok, asked a lot of bizarre questions, but not to bad. I would have preferred they did not ask questions i thought were illegal to ask, such as my sexual orientation and how many children i have and what my political preference was.

Interview Questions

• How do i get along with the elderly   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Daphne, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (Daphne, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was quick & fun. All you have to do is be yourself & answer the questions truthfully & you will get the job quick. Erin is the director and that is most likely who would interview you.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between chick Fil a & Taco Bell when it comes to customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with a location in San Antonio, and with my many many years experience. Read told by the Interviewing manager that she felt that I was better off at being a Medication Aide. I have no training for that and was told to go to school for that, because I was over qualified. I interviewed for Resident Assistant, why lie to my face and just be real?

Interview Questions

• What kind of Experience I have and how long have I been in healthcare?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was intense and long. I do not blame them now that I work here. In order to find the right people you have to push them in a interview, you have to get them out of their comfort zone and see how they respond under pressure.

Interview Questions

• The interview is not a scripted list of questions it is a conversational platform and scenario based.   1 Answer

Certified Medication Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Very friendly seemed to genuinely care about you and how well you were going to be with the residents of the facility. Whole process seemed to not take very long from first interview to working

Interview Questions

• Why you would make the facility better for the residents   Answer Question

Resident Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (Kingwood, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

He asked a series of questions, he explained the core values, he asked if I had any questions, etc. He explained the core values, benefits, hours available, etc... We talked about my experience, why I wanted to keep my other employer,

Interview Questions

• Explain to me what our core values mean to you. Their core values are Commitment, Communication, Empowerment, and Excellence.   1 Answer

Lifestyle Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colleyville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (Colleyville, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people and a meet the managers group interview.
    Long process but felt encouraged and hopeful after each interview. Met with Executive Director. Then the Regional Lifestyle and Pathways specialist. Did a phone interview with the Regional Director then a panel interview with the management team at the community.
    All very positive.

Interview Questions

• How I handled various situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairhope, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sagora Senior Living (Fairhope, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was very thorough and straight to the point. They made sure I was well qualified for the job. You must have patience and understanding when dealing with patients with dementia. Don't apply if you don't have these qualities. Experience is always a good thing when applying for a job.